Saturday, February 11, 2006

Need a Pick Me Up?


This is my dog Biscuit. Anytime I am feeling a little down and out, one look at Biscuit will immediately put a smile on my face. If you don't have a dog, I would encourage you to get one. They are the most loyal companions you'll ever find.

No matter how the world has treated you, your dog will always treat you like a king. All they want is to have fun with you. A neat concept, huh? We can all learn a lot from our four-legged friends. Life is meant to be fun! Enjoy every minute, and if possible bring a dog into the picture. They'll bring you more joy than you'll ever know.

Make it a great day!

comments

1 Response to "Need a Pick Me Up?"
  1. Unknown said...
    Friday, 27 June, 2008

    That is true that a dog can pick you up. I had two years ago. I now live in a apt. and can not have any dogs or cats which I prefer dogs. Any other suggestion?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates