Sunday, March 12, 2006

39 Jobs Where Women Make More Than Men


Here is an interesting article I found today. I know I have a lot of female visitors to the site, so I'm sure this will interest them. And, as a guy, I found in quite interesting as well.

Some of the jobs mentioned were:

  • Sales Engineers
  • Financial Analysts
  • Aerospace Engineers
  • Advertising and Promotion Managers
  • Automotive Body and Related Repairers
  • Radiation Therapists
  • Agricultural and Food Scientists
  • Funeral Services Workers
These are just a few of the 39. To see the entire list, go to this page on CNN Money.

Make it a great day!

comments

0 Responses to "39 Jobs Where Women Make More Than Men"
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates