Thursday, March 09, 2006

EzineArticles.com - Expert Author for Live in the Moment


Hello everyone,

I thought this was pretty cool. EzineArticles.com picked up my post entitled "Live in the Moment" from earlier this week and are going to be featuring it on their homepage. They also listed me as an expert author. Go figure. Normally, I'm not comfortable bragging about something like this, but, hey, it's pretty neat, and it seems that the Positive Pelham message is broadening it's horizons. I want to thank everyone for visiting everyday. I really appreciate your support!

The next couple of days may be a little lean on the site because my wife and I are visiting her sister in Washington DC for the next couple of days. I hope to still be able to post some stories, but forgive me if I don't. Until next time, make it a great day!

J. Anthony.

comments

0 Responses to "EzineArticles.com - Expert Author for Live in the Moment"
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates