Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm Mad As He** At Mainstream Media


Pardon my French in the headline of this post, but I'm fired up this morning. Why? Because it is becoming harder and harder for me to find one positive story on any of the mainstream news websites. This is one of the reasons why you've probably noticed that my posts have been sporadic. Some nights, it's taken me a long time to find an appropriate story to post.

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!

I am asking you to contact me using the comment link below this post, or you can email me at PositivePelham@yahoo.com. If you see a positive, funny, entertaining, inspirational or provocative story that you would like for me to share with my readers, please send it to me.

Also, please forward my blog address, www.PositivePelham.com, to as many people as you can possibly think of who would be interested in reading positive news each day. The more people I have reading the blog means the more stories I'll be able to feature.

And, your story doesn't have to come from the news. If you have had something great happen to you lately or if you heard a great story, let me know about it. If you don't want me to use your name, I won't.

This morning, all I heard on the radio coming into work was negative news. In my opinion, the news would be so much more valuable if everytime they reported a negative story, it was followed up with a positive one.... That is fair and balanced in my opinion.

The death of Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter, was horribly tragic, but it does show how one person can have a tremendous positive influence on a huge number of people. He lived his life to the fullest and was always in a positive mood. He was trying to change the world for the better not bring it down for the worse.

So, I'm going to continue posting positive and uplifting stories as I find them, and I hope you will help me. Send me your thoughts and stories and forward the blog address to everyone you know. Together, we just might be able to change the way people look at news.

Thanks and have a great day!

J. Anthony

Click here to send this page to a friend!

comments

0 Responses to "I'm Mad As He** At Mainstream Media"
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates