Thursday, May 10, 2007

What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up?


I'd like to have some fun today. I was talking to a friend this morning. He mentioned that when he was a kid, he wanted to be a garbage man because he thought is was so cool to be able to ride on the back of the garbage truck. It got me thinking about what I wanted to be when I grew up. For me, I always wanted to be a professional sports player.

First, it was baseball when I was really little. Then, when I started playing tennis around age 10, all I wanted to be was a professional tennis player. Needless to say, I'm not either of those. (And, my friend's not a garbage collector either...Although, I think he'd still like to ride on the back of the truck sometimes...)

So, what did you want to be when you grew up? Are you now? Share your thoughts on our comment form here. Don't be shy. You can comment anonymously if you'd like.

Have fun today and make it a great one!

Forward this post to a Friend

comments

1 Response to "What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up?"
  1. Anonymous said...
    Sunday, 13 May, 2007

    When I was a kid, I wanted to be the president of the United States...

    After seeing what George has been going through, I'm kinda glad I ended up in insurance. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates