Thursday, July 12, 2007

Starbucks - The Way I See It Quote About Dogs


This morning, I picked up a cup of coffee from Starbucks on my way to work, and I read this quote on my coffee cup and thought I'd share it. All of you dog owners out there will really enjoy it, and those of you who have kids and own a dog will probably sympathize with the author:

"Have you noticed that dogs are the new kids? You take a walk with your kid and your dog, but nobody says, 'What a cute kid!' Instead they say, 'What a cute dog! What’s his name? Is he a rescue?' Maybe if I put a collar and leash on my kid someone will notice her." -- Judy Gruen - Humorist and author of The Women’s Daily Irony Supplement.

This quote and others are part of Starbucks The Way I See It Campaign.

Make it a great day!

Forward this post to a Friend

comments

0 Responses to "Starbucks - The Way I See It Quote About Dogs"
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates