Sunday, March 19, 2006

Memorable Quotes on a Daily Basis


Hello everyone. Due to the popularity of the daily quote of the day, I started a new site, Memorable-Quotes.Blogspot.com, this past week. Each day, I'll add a new quote to the site. I'll be adding quotes from many different sources, so please check in each day to see who said what...

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support of PositivePelham.com and the new Memorable-Quotes.Blogspot.com. I appreciate all the feedback you give me regarding the site. Please keep the feedback coming.

Make it a great day!

J. Anthony

comments

0 Responses to "Memorable Quotes on a Daily Basis"
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates