Saturday, March 25, 2006

New Funny Video Every Day


Do you like to laugh? Of course you do. We all do. You've heard the saying, "Laughter is the best medicine." After putting up the post of the Saturday Night Live piece with Chris Farley, I had an idea.

Why not set up a site that features a new Funny Video every day. Well, that's what I have done. The new site is located at FunnyVideooftheday.blogspot.com. Check it out. I'll be adding a new video every day. Since it's new, you have probably missed some of the earlier videos. One of the funniest videos on the site right now is called Stinky Monkey. You've gotta check it out. It had me rolling with laughter.

I hope the videos help brighten up your day.

Make it a great day!

J. Anthony.

comments

0 Responses to "New Funny Video Every Day"
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates