Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Yogi Berra - Be Careful What You Say in Public


While searching for quotes for my new website, Memorable Quote of the Day, I came across some classic quotes from Yogi Berra. Yogi is known for his famously simple quote, "It ain't over till it's over", but he has also made some pretty funny quotes.

Here are just a sampling of some of them:

  • "You can observe a lot just by watching."
  • "Baseball is 90% mental -- the other half is physical."
  • "A nickel isn't worth a dime today."
  • "I take a two hour nap, from one o'clock to four."
  • "Nobody goes there anymore; it's too crowded."
  • "You've got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
  • "I'd find the fellow who lost it, and, if he was poor, I'd return it." -- When asked what he would do if he found a million dollars.
  • "You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six."
I hope some of these made you laugh this morning...

Have a great day!

J. Anthony

comments

0 Responses to "Yogi Berra - Be Careful What You Say in Public"
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates