Friday, October 13, 2006

Former CNN Anchor Daryn Kagan Starting Inspirational Website


I know what you're thinking.... How can someone who used to work as an anchor for CNN start a website about spirituality? I think the answer comes from the words "who used to work."

According to the latest issue of NewsMax magazine, CNN Live Today anchor, Daryn Kagan, who left the show on September 1st, is going to start her own website, DarynKagan.com. According to Kagan, she believes that the mainstream news business "lacks a certain spirituality." I couldn't agree more...

Kagan says her site will be, "an inspirational, online community dedicated to the radical idea that the world is a good place." Sound familiar? Can you say PositivePelham.com anyone? Sorry, had to give myself a little plug, but hey, I'm not as well known as Daryn.

Seriously, I applaud Ms. Kagan for her stance and I wish her the best of luck. Her new site is launching on November 13, 2006. Bookmark it now and support her efforts. The world needs more positive news, and I'm looking forward to her input.

Good luck Daryn.

Make it a great day!

Click here to send this page to a friend!

comments

0 Responses to "Former CNN Anchor Daryn Kagan Starting Inspirational Website"
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates