Thursday, October 12, 2006

Rodney Atkins - If You're Going Through Hell


Some of my friends have asked me before why I like country music. The truth is I like all types of music, but I'm not a big fan of a lot of the pop and rap songs being released these days.

One of the reasons why I like it is because of the positive message that many country songs convey. Country music is the only genre of music that allows it's artists to sing about God and positive things and still remain popular. It's a sad statement, but how many rock or pop artists do you know of that can sing about Christian or Religious themes and still remain at the top. The list is very small.

But, country music is different. For the most part, it's music that inspires rather than tears down. And in this day and age, that's what I like to hear. Each week, I'll feature a new positive song from a country music artist. This week's song is If You're Going Through Hell by Rodney Atkins.

Enjoy and make it a great day!



Sign up to be notified when a new post has been added to PositivePelham.com

comments

0 Responses to "Rodney Atkins - If You're Going Through Hell"
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates