Friday, January 12, 2007

Redneck Pick-up Lines


It's Friday! I hope you have a great weekend. Here are a few redneck pick-up lines to start your weekend off with a laugh:
  • If yer gunna regret this in the mornin, we kin sleep til afternoon.
  • You might not be the best lookin girl here, but beauty's only a light switch away.
  • Yer eyes are as blue as window cleaner.
  • My Love fer you is like diarrhea ...I can't hold it in.
  • And, lastly, "I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went into this cheap motel room."
Good luck today and make it a great day!

comments

0 Responses to "Redneck Pick-up Lines"
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates