Wednesday, January 17, 2007

PositivePelham.com News


Hello all. I'm sorry it's been a little while since I've written. Life has kept me pretty busy lately, but I think I'm caught up now and can begin regular posts every night.

Now, on to some very exciting news. A friend of mine in the Peace Corps* is going to be sharing her experience with us on a regular basis during the coming months. She has been working as a volunteer in third world countries for the past few years, and her stories are amazing. She's a special person, and I think you will enjoy reading about her experiences and the positive things that are happening in some of the worst living conditions imaginable. In the coming months, look for posts titled, Letters from Lauren.

That's all for now. Make it a great day!

J.

P.S. If you'd like to get an idea of what Lauren has been doing up to this point, check out a blog she kept over the last year here: laurengreenwald.spaces.live.com


*The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the US government or the Peace Corps.

comments

2 Responses to "PositivePelham.com News"
  1. Anonymous said...
    Wednesday, 21 February, 2007

    I would be very interested in reading Lauren's posts. Thank you in advance for printing them.
    Betty Free

  2. Jason Anthony said...
    Wednesday, 21 February, 2007

    Hi Betty Ann,

    Thank you for your comment. If you haven't read it, here is Lauren's first post. Please check back often as I never know exactly when she'll be able to send in another post. It could be at any time. Also, to stay updated, you could subscribe to my newsletter, which I send out each week highlighting the stories from the past week. You can subscribe by clicking here.

    Thanks for visiting!

    J. Anthony.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates