Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Welcome to Lauren's Friends and Family


I would like to welcome all of you who are friends and family of Lauren's. The response to my post earlier has been awesome. If this is the first time you've been on the site, you might want to read this post because it will give you an idea of what this site is about and why I started the site. I'm looking forward to future updates from Lauren as she begins her new journey in Honduras. Feel free to leave comments at any time on the site.

I also send out a weekly newsletter with highlights of the previous week. If you would like to subscribe to the newsletter, please send an email to PositivePelham@Yahoo.com with the words Subscribe to Positive Pelham Newsletter, and I'll add you to my list. I take your privacy very seriously and will only use your email address to send you the Positive Pelham newsletter. I will never sell or give your email address to anyone.

Again, thank you for visiting PositivePelham.com. I am glad you are here, and I hope I can help make your day a little better by adding a little positive news to it. Please check back each day as I try and add a new article on a daily basis.

Thanks and make it a great day!

J. Anthony

comments

0 Responses to "Welcome to Lauren's Friends and Family"
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates