Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Secret As Seen on Oprah


Did you see the Oprah Winfrey show about The Secret? It's a new motivational/inspirational DVD and system for empowering everyone to succeed by utilizing a "Secret" that successful people for centuries have been using. I didn't see the Oprah episode, but I was curious about what the Secret is. I found the video below on YouTube. It is the first 20 minutes of the Secret DVD. It's pretty interesting stuff.

In essense, the Secret is that "Your Thoughts and Your Feelings determine your future." It's obviously more in-depth than that, but that is the basic principle. What's interesting about this is that it's not just pumping yourself full of positive thoughts, but rather training yourself to attract whatever it is you are thinking about. This does make sense because it works both ways.

Have any of you seen the entire DVD? Anyone here using the Secret? If you have, I'd love to hear your feedback. Use this comment form to share your "secrets". If you want your comments to be private and not shared with my readers, don't worry. All comments have to be approved first before they go live. Personally, I haven't seen the full length movie, but I plan on it just to see for myself. I can't condone or condemn the program because I haven't seen it yet. I do know this, if you want to see the movie, rather than pay $30 for the DVD, just watch it online at their website for only $4.95.

Good luck and keep your thoughts positive! Now, enjoy the first 20 minutes of the Secret:



Sign up for the PositivePelham.com Newsletter

Forward this Video to a Friend

comments

0 Responses to "The Secret As Seen on Oprah"
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates