Monday, August 27, 2007

Kids Say The Cutest Things


Last Friday, I was at a promotional event with my company at one of the Georgia State Visitors centers. One of the things we do at these events is hand out free popcorn. While handing out free popcorn, a grandmother came up to us with her two grandchildren.

We gave them both boxes of popcorn, and they were thrilled. But, I noticed that the little boy (2 or 3 years old) had a quizzical look on his face. He was looking around behind us and all over the center. I wasn't sure what he was looking for, so I asked him if I could help him find something. Here is what he said in a long slow little kids drawl:

"I want to know...Where I can go...To have my legs stretched."

I looked at him for a second with a puzzled look on my face, and then he clarified the situation for me:

"Because my grandmother said we were stopping here to stretch our legs..."

I died laughing. It was so funny and when his grandmother told him that "stretch our legs" just meant walking around, he had this sad look on his face and he said, "Ahh, I wanted to have my legs stretched so I'd be taller."

Kids really do say the cutest things...

Make it a great day!

Forward this post to a Friend

comments

0 Responses to "Kids Say The Cutest Things"
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates