Thursday, July 17, 2008

UPromise - A Product I'm Proud To Endorse


I don't have any children, but if I did, I'm sure that one of my biggest fears would be, "How am I going to save enough money to send my kids to college?" In doing some research online, it looks like about 40% of high school graduates don't go to college. Their biggest reason why is lack of money for college.

The upside to this percentage is that 60% of high school graduates do go to college. If you have a young child, you're probably going to need between $30,000 - $50,000 to pay for their entire college experience (tuition, room, food, transportation, etc.).

To help you save this money, I found a program online called Upromise. Here is how UPromise describes itself: Upromise helps people of all ages achieve their dreams of a college education. To do that, we've partnered with hundreds of America's leading companies to create a rewards network for Upromise members--whenever members buy something from one of our partners, they receive a portion of their eligible spending back in the form of college savings.

Here are some of the stores that are partnered with them:
  • L.L. Bean
  • CVS Pharmacy
  • ExxonMobil
  • Target
  • Bloomingdale's
  • Travelocity
  • Land's End
  • Circuit City
  • Avis
  • Bed Bath & Beyond
  • Kroger
  • Publix
  • Ingles
  • Check out the Upromise website for a complete list.
And, the list goes on and on. It's very rare when I promote a product or service on the site, but I was very impressed with this company. It's a great program with a great cause. If you have children and want to save money towards their college fund, UPromise can help. Join for free today.

Good luck and make it a great day!

Sign up to be notified when a new post has been added to PositivePelham.com

Forward this to a Friend

comments

0 Responses to "UPromise - A Product I'm Proud To Endorse"
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates