Friday, August 22, 2008

Nothing Worth Having Is Easy, But Everything Worth Having Is Obtainable - Let's Find Out How Together


For over two years, I have been publishing positive news stories and videos. The response to the blog has been awesome, and I want to thank you all for visiting on a regular basis.

For a while now, I have been evaluating where I would like to go with this blog. As many of you know, I have been an affiliate marketer online since 2003. It has provided my wife and me with a steady second income. During that time, I have met a lot of successful online marketers and have had the opportunity to guest write on some of their blogs.

With that thought in mind, I have decided to expand the focus of PositivePelham.com. The overall theme and focus of the blog will always be positive. I am still very disappointed in mainstream media. If it's negative, they love it. If it's positive, they loathe it. Negative news - front page of the newspaper; Positive news - buried on page twelve of the Life section if it's there at all.

Therefore, I will still post positive news stories when I come across them. In addition to positive stories, I'm also going to start sharing some stories about online marketing, blogging and anything else that pops into my head that I feel someone like you may be interested in. One reason for this is because I am constantly asked the same two questions by friends and acquaintances:

(1) How do you find time to update all your blogs and still have a life?
(2) Are you making any money doing it?


Well, I'm going to start sharing some of the answers to the first question during the upcoming days and weeks ahead. As far as the second question, the simple answer is yes. I am making a nice second income. But, one of the reasons I want to address this issue in the days and weeks to come is because it's not easy to make money online. Like any other business, you have to work hard, and more importantly, you have to work smart. If you see or hear someone telling you how you can get-rich-quick online, run away. I don't mean turn and walk away. I mean, turn around and run away. Nothing worth having is easy, but anything worth having is obtainable.

So, I hope you will continue to visit PositivePelham.com on a regular basis. I will try to make sure that everyone will be able to relate to every article I publish. And, of course, I will continue to publish positive, motivating and inspiring stories.

With that being said, if you're new to PositivePelham.com, I welcome you, and if you're one of my loyal readers, I want to thank you again for visiting.

Make it a great day!

J.

Sign up to be notified when a new post has been added to PositivePelham.com

Forward this to a Friend

comments

0 Responses to "Nothing Worth Having Is Easy, But Everything Worth Having Is Obtainable - Let's Find Out How Together"
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates