Saturday, January 10, 2009

Isn't It Time You Started Giving Back


One of my New Year's resolutions was to give more to charity in 2009 than I did in 2008. One of the ways I am going to do this is through a new blog I have started called Charity of the Day. I encourage you to check it out. The first charity that I featured is the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research. This charity is very close to my heart. My grandfather battled the disease for years before he was taken away from us. I plan on featuring a different charity as often as I can. Times are tough right now. People are hurting, and for those of us who are strong mentally, physically and financially, we need to help those in need as best we can.

I want to challenge you to make 2009 your best year ever. If you have a charity that you're trying to bring more awareness to, visit Charity of the Day, and let me hear about it.

Until later, make it a great day!

comments

0 Responses to "Isn't It Time You Started Giving Back"
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates