Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Finally - Someone Who Agrees With Me - It's Better To Give Than To Receive


Hello everyone,

As 2008 comes to a close, it's no secret that this year has been a very challenging one to say the least. It's been hard to publish a blog about being positive when all around us negative stories and events are happening every day. And, I'll be the first to admit that things haven't looked this bad in a long, long time. But, that's one of the reasons why we all need to change our attitude.

We can't just give in and say, "Well, things are bad, so it's alright to feel bad. It's okay to feel depressed. I mean, look at the stock market. My savings are almost gone. Life sucks!" I'm sorry to be so blunt today, but the truth is we all need a good swift kick in the butt. It's time we started affecting the world and stopped letting the world affect us. If everyone in America started thinking this way, I truly believe we would see a swift turnaround very soon.

To this effect, I came across a book over the holidays that I would encourage everyone to read. It's called Kickback by Robert Urbanowski and it's about what it takes to achieve success, happiness and real fulfillment in your life, and it's just what this country needs right now. Here's what this book can do for you:

1. It will reveal the myths and flawed ideas that the media promotes about how to obtain success, happiness and fulfillment.
2. It will reveal the truth about how to achieve and be happy in life, and at work, or in business.

This is not a theory. It's a proven truth - a Law.

During the five years that Robert Urbanowski was writing this book, he was "experimenting" with this Law. Like a new user of Windows Vista, he wasn't sure exactly how it worked, so he spent a LOT of time working out the bugs.

"I applied this principle with one of my corporate clients at the time. Over that five-year period, the company's revenue grew by more than 2000," says Robert Urbanowski.

Robert found this Law produced a very favorable Kickback in his own personal life too.

"My income grew many times over, and I went from a salesman to owner of my own business. Now, I help other business owners and executives grow their businesses. I love it. It's my dream job (OK, my first choice would have been a fighter pilot - but this is a happy second option)."

The book, Kickback, is about more than a means to an end. It is about a fresh new outlook on life that reveals the truth behind all true success and happiness.

An experienced executive, who read an advanced copy of this book put it this way: "I think this is a fresh and hugely worthwhile offering to a new and total-life perspective. Clearly, I thought this was another B.S. do-all, flimflam book, but -- from all I've seen thus far -- it is neither."

To get an idea of what the book is about, you can download Chapter 1 for free by visiting the Law of Contribution website here. After reading this chapter, I think you'll want to get the book. And, as a special incentive, if you order the book today, you can download the audio version of the book for free right away.

Let's all make 2009 our best year ever. Let's stop thinking about ourselves so much and start thinking about others. I guarantee you your life will improve, and you'll definitely start enjoying life more.

Good luck and make it a great day!

comments

0 Responses to "Finally - Someone Who Agrees With Me - It's Better To Give Than To Receive"
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates