Tuesday, March 10, 2009

VIDEO: The Consumer Queen Featured on the Today Show


As an avid online marketer, I'm always on the lookout for deals online. Both for myself and ones to share with you all. This morning, The Consumer Queen herself was featured on The Today Show. Who is she? She is a stay-at-home mom named Melissa who is the founder of ConsumerQueen.com. It's a website that offers links to freebies and other deals that help you save money on just about anything. Here she is on The Today Show this morning:


I have a couple of websites myself that I've been publishing for a long time now that also keep you updated on coupon deals and freebies. I'd appreciate it if you'd check them out as well as Melissa's ConsumerQueen.com. They are:


It's always a good idea to visit a lot of different coupon sites as each one normally has specials the other might not have.

Until later, make it a great day!

comments

0 Responses to "VIDEO: The Consumer Queen Featured on the Today Show"
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates