Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Jimmy V's Speech At The 1993 ESPY Awards


I came across this video earlier this morning, and I had to share it with you. I remember watching this live and it moved me back then. It still does. For those of you who aren't familiar with Jimmy V, his name is Jim Valvano, and he was a college basketball coach whose life was cut-short by cancer. But, he lived a great life. I emphasize - Live - He made the most of his time here, and he inspired millions of others to do the same. Enjoy and make it a great day!



Sign up to be notified when a new post has been added to the site.

Forward this Video to a Friend

comments

0 Responses to "Jimmy V's Speech At The 1993 ESPY Awards"
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates