Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Wow! $1,200,000 In Cash Is On It's Way To My House!


$1,200,000 in cash is all mine! All I have to do is....

Look at this email I received in my email box today. When I saw it, I thought of the thousands upon thousands of people who still get conned into sending their personal information to these hackers. What caught me off guard with this email today was it's quality and authenticity. If I was new to the internet and had no idea that scams like this were happening, I'm sure I would have probably clicked on the link in the email at the very least.

My main reason for featuring this today is simple. Please be careful when opening and responding to emails. Most "scam" emails look and feel legitimate. Many appear to come from sites like Paypal, Bank of America, Yahoo, etc. My advice to you is to first check with Snopes.com to see if anyone else has received the same type of email. And, lastly, there isn't one verifiable instance where money "miraculously" was sent to any one's doorstep like this email says, but it's amazing how many people still fall for these type of scams.

Be careful out there. The internet is a wonderful tool, but like any other tool, in the wrong hands, it can be very dangerous.

Until later, make it a great day!

Sign up to be notified when a new post has been added to PositivePelham.com

Forward this to a Friend

comments

0 Responses to "Wow! $1,200,000 In Cash Is On It's Way To My House!"
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates